Pages

Friday, February 3, 2017

Welcome to the Valley




It's 2 am, and there's a lunatic (I assume) banging on my front door. Turns out he's just an engineer from Italy, looking for the startup house that gave him an incorrect address. A couple of weeks later, we receive a mid-day visit from a man from Japan, looking for the same house.

Welcome to the Valley.

What an interesting place, where people come from all over the world with their new ideas, hoping to make it big.

I'm a San Diego native myself, and my husband hails from the coolest and warmest state in the nation. However, with two small children, our version of "making it big" is making it through the day. We've been in the Bay Area since 2010, and this blog will share some of my favorite places, things to do, and random thoughts.

Enjoy!

~M

No comments:

Post a Comment